- Water levels from 3 to 12 ft.
- 2 diving boards, a low dive and a high dive
- 4 slides
- Baby pool with 2 slides and water toys
- Certified lifeguards with at least 30 hours of training
- They are now offering water aerobics. These run 4 days a week for the summer. The cost is $50, which includes the equipment and an adult swim pass.
- If you are looking for a spot for your next birthday party or family get-together consider the pool. The pool hosts pool parties. The cost is $80 an hour. You can bring as many people as desired (up to the maximum capacity). Concessions are also available on site with ice cream, water and juice.
- Throughout the summer the pool hosts swimming lessons. These are from levels preschool- grade 6, so if you are a beginner or advanced they have the program to assist you. The lessons run in 8-day sessions and are 45 minutes long.
Fun in the sun
- If you are looking for some fun this summer grab your sunblock and towel and head to the Chamberlain pool!
- There is a park located next to the pool. It has slides, swings, and a merry-go-round. There are picnic shelters and benches available so you can make a day out of it. Waypoints: Latitude 43.80592, Longitude -99.33373